my dads new rescue home dog

Edit My Images
Yes
my dads new dog,

a 2yr old rescue dog, very very well behaved

kylie by cuprajake1, on Flickr

posting from work so not run it through ps yet for a border

yes,

she is very affectionate, she wont leave oursides, he's bringing her to work with him too, so she see's a few people, for me re homing is very important, the manchester dogs home is where she came from, picked up as a stray, sha has had training, will lie, sit and give paw. for a donation of £80 they microchipped her, gave him some food, a collar and harness, her jabs and then some pills for the kennel cough she has, shes booked in for mobile grooming and has a new bed which she loves lol

nice dog and well done for rescuing one. They're are thousands that need re-homing due to unscrupulous breeders, especially Staffies. I have just rescued one, a 17 week old fawn red boy, whom i'v named Dexter.

Thats a very lucky dog. I've got 2 rescued Golden Retreivers and they thrive on affection.
good on your Dad for rescuing one. Its a pity all these people paying £1k plus for designer dogs like labradoodles and Cockerpoos did do the right thing and rescue one.
It gets my goat people treating dogs like fashion accessories

Nice dog, and good on your dad for getting a rescue dog but....

.....it's a snapshot with loads of junk in the background. I wouldn't bother doing any PP on it. I'd have taken the photo slightly lower at the dog's height - at the moment you are still looking down on the dog. Make sure you have a tidy background. You also seem to be half way between a headshot and a full body shot.

She's a lovely looking dog and like others have said, good on your dad for getting a rescue dog.
Here's a:beer: on him from me.
Sadly we don't have any smileys for a big bone.

Back