My Daughter having fun halloween

Name
michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone

I took this in my small garage studio a few weeks ago, considering my daughter is only 3 i think she could become a good little actress lol

1 yn flash in a 32" soft box camera left, another yn flash with a green gel positioned on the floor shooting up the witches dress, smoke machine just in front of camera

any comments are more than welcome

IMG_8114 by STEP1972, on Flickr

Wish my 3 year old would stay still long enough. Though she is very good at pulling faces.

Excellent shot everything works in the image.

:) thats great. That witch in the background is horrid - I have one and its eyes light up and she talks. Its really horrible but fantastic at Halloween.

Your daughter's expression - brilliant hahahaha. Very good photograph and setup.

Wish my 3 year old would stay still long enough. Though she is very good at pulling faces.

Excellent shot everything works in the image.
I have to admit I took a fair few to get the 1 image I liked

:) thats great. That witch in the background is horrid - I have one and its eyes light up and she talks. Its really horrible but fantastic at Halloween.

Your daughter's expression - brilliant hahahaha. Very good photograph and setup.
Thanks Carl

We had a B&M store open recently in my home town, these stores are always good for cheap props

Back