My DS3 (again)

Not sure that the ugly industrial location is doing the car any favours. It's a small French car... they're supposed to be chic and fashionable. Colour grads are also a car photography cliché I'd avoid.

I quite like the location and don't mind the colour filters, only problem with it is the composition. Car and logo well over to the right and lots of dead space to the left, would be better to have the car on the left.

Also the lampost breaks the clean horizon line (and is cut off at the edge of the frame) I'd PP it out.

Quite like the logo as well, but I think having it in blue for this shot doesn't go.

Scott

I quite like the location and don't mind the colour filters, only problem with it is the composition. Car and logo well over to the right and lots of dead space to the left, would be better to have the car on the left.

Also the lampost breaks the clean horizon line (and is cut off at the edge of the frame) I'd PP it out.

Quite like the logo as well, but I think having it in blue for this shot doesn't go.

Scott
Thanks for the constructive crit

This better?

IMG_9661-Edit-3-Edit-Edit.jpg by moranphoto1979, on Flickr

Much! Nice shot. I'm of the school and believe if you don't have anything nice to say... Shut up. ..
Nice effort mate.

Back