My first attempt of a wedding for a friend

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
No
Seen some other attempts of weddings on here by other members so thought i`d better post mine up, inside the church was a pain in the butt as i had to use ISO 1600 which the D40x is not good at so left these off here lol, however the friends whose wedding it was very happy with the results and i was quite pleased as i have picked some experience along the way.

Didnt charge for this as i was a virgn wedding tog and to be honest not to keen on taking it up either lol.

3491252487_6b3ba099ec.jpg

3492074298_cf70167617.jpg

3491259991_f2b0ec8be2.jpg

4. Colour Popping
3494067929_0fb5ed72bd.jpg

The best shot by a mile is the 3rd one. The lower viewpoint is much better than No2. It's just marred slightly by the groom looking elsewhere which you should really have spotted, and you undoubtedy will if you ever summon up the courage to do another. :D

You did OK I reckon. ;)

i did notice it, thought it made a nice touch to the image cos they were having a laugh on the day, captured the happiness, never mind, slaps own wrist.

Last edited:
The thing I am noticing most is the dress in #1 and the bonnet of the car #2. Were the bride and groom happy? That's the bottom line, I guess. :)

Back