My first ever TT picture & Fridays & Sats & Mondays & non Senior day

Great stuff. I particularly like 14, just that little bit different!

Love those latest ones, just super!

Very jealous, one day I will get my butt into gear and get there.... One day!

Bloody hell, the title keeps bleedin changin!

Struggling to pick from 16, 18 and 19...

............... but 19 wins it for me!

Cheers Buddy hopefully see you at MotoGP

Great stuff. I particularly like 14, just that little bit different!

Thanks Nick.

Love those latest ones, just super!

Very jealous, one day I will get my butt into gear and get there.... One day!

Cheers Andy, you must its an experience. I was just planning to do my normal thing and just take pictures but Im half watching and half taking pictures

Bloody hell, the title keeps bleedin changin!

Struggling to pick from 16, 18 and 19...

............... but 19 wins it for me!

Thanks Mike, Only one more title change probably:D

#4 #9 and #11 for me, some great images TT location is just perfect for photography to start off with, some really sharp, precise images.

Fantastic photos....I was there from Friday-Tuesday, took a ton of pics but honestly they are not up to standard for Photography forums. I posted a few of mine in the photography section of PH and got slated. :(

Anyway thank you for sharing your pictures mate.

Last edited:
...funny how the Guy Martin shot proves that everyone should be banned from using tinted visors eh? Well apart from it being a great shot in its own right I wonder how many people knowingly or not went for this because you can see his eyes out on stalks?

Last edited:
Fabulous stuff Graham. Not jealous at all ;)

Cheers Steve, why would you be :D

Stunning stuff Graham :clap:

Cheers Wull

These just keep getting better & better(y):clap::clap::notworthy::woot:

Thanks Gary. You at MotoGP

#4 #9 and #11 for me, some great images TT location is just perfect for photography to start off with, some really sharp, precise images.

Cheers John. It is my only complaint is there are too many great shooting locations. And bit less rain would have been nice.

Fantastic photos....I was there from Friday-Tuesday, took a ton of pics but honestly they are not up to standard for Photography forums. I posted a few of mine in the photography section of PH and got slated. :(

Anyway thank you for sharing your pictures mate.

Cheers canon, I can remember how bad mine where when I first started. Post them up here most of the natives on here are friendly bunch:)

...funny how the Guy Martin shot proves that everyone should be banned from using tinted visors eh? Well apart from it being a great shot in its own right I wonder how many people knowingly or not went for this because you can see his eyes out on stalks?

Cheers Stephen. Clear visors should be law:D It helps a picture no end.

Lovely set. This is on my to do list but it will most likely rain all the time I am there.

17. Wall shaving

7156774397_0d177b4f58_o.jpg

Hi Graham,
Love this photo of me....could you send this file (or any others you may have number 41 supersport, 49 superstock/bike)) to me so it can be used within my local newspaper with your credit?
Thanks,
Robert

Yeah will be there Fri/Sat gets to bussy on Sunday so will probably sit infront of the TV for the races.

Hopefully see you there.

Lovely set. This is on my to do list but it will most likely rain all the time I am there.

Cheers Ray, you have got to do it. I was talking to a regular and he said that the weather this year was the worst since he started going. Fisrt time I go and the first time they have never run the Senior:crying: Mind you I can understand why.

Senior Friday arrived and turned into Senior Saturday.

21. Again the weather wasn't too good so there was a lot of this going on...it was a long day

7362232484_9680b3a65c_o.jpg

22. At least we got to see some action in the Lightweight TT

7362230948_d401b21ba7_o.jpg

23. I always thought when you went round the corner it was better to have the wheels on the floor....

7362231150_d9e8e409e8_o.jpg

24. The higher view

7362229634_981bcc3dd9_o.jpg

25. Down the Garrow

7177006367_ededdf43e7_o.jpg

26. I did say it was a long day....

7362229418_2d768c7eef_o.jpg

Last edited:
Cracking captures on your last set too, Graham.

Mind you had to go back and look at 24 again, after seeing 25, thought he was going the wrong way!

I'll go for 23 as my favourite but I do like the guy napping in 26.

Last edited:
Thank you, all brilliant shots, what a fantastic place, and what brave racers - road, kerbs, houses, walls, wire fences.
You have captured the essence of the place.

I wonder why my mate back in the eighties didn't want to be passenger on the outfit we were planning to build?

Cracking captures on your last set too, Graham.

Mind you had to go back and look at 24 again, after seeing 25, thought he was going the wrong way!

I'll go for 23 as my favourite but I do like the guy napping in 26.

Cheers Mike, think I just caught him blinking to be honest.

Thank you, all brilliant shots, what a fantastic place, and what brave racers - road, kerbs, houses, walls, wire fences.
You have captured the essence of the place.

I wonder why my mate back in the eighties didn't want to be passenger on the outfit we were planning to build?

Thanks Andy, youir mate sounds a very sensible chap:D

Back