1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tikkathreebarrel

tikkathreebarrel

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hey this stuff's better than the £1 kodak they no longer have at £1land!

This is my first film, through Yashica GSN and only my 3rd film through it. Commercially developed and scanned.

I honestly thought it would be horrid and I really just cycled the film through the camera in one lunchtime and evening: I'm going back for more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one's outdoors at night using only the light falling through the open door:
    [​IMG]
  2. Jao

Jao

Name:
    Adrian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I think it's is great value, I have been really impressed with how it has performed!

Clearly you are getting some good shots out of it too!

I think I down to my last 40 rolls and it's out of stock in Norwich!
  3. tikkathreebarrel

tikkathreebarrel

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Well, as at the weekend the two stores near me, Bury and Thetford, both had plenty. Sounds like I need to get there before you:clap::naughty::naughty:

I need to take some shots with more colour across the entire image but in the poor snowy wastes which have been the last few days I much prefer this to Kodakcolour. And the price...
  4. KayJay

KayJay Give us a Tena

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    No.4 feels so sharp, and the last image has lovely tones. Bargain!
  5. ChrisR

ChrisR

Name:
    Chris
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yes I really liked it when we did the Vista challenge earlier. Some of the autumn colour was fantastic. I thought the local Poundlands didn't have it, so someone posted me a roll, daft thing is with the postage it ended up costing £3.20! Then I found it (tucked away under some CDs in the "media" section). I'm not up to Adrian's level, but I did pick up 20 rolls in Coventry while they still had some.

The dead plant is lovely!
  6. freecom2

freecom2

Edit My Images:
    No
    Putting that GSN to great use there, good to see (y)
  7. tikkathreebarrel

tikkathreebarrel

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Dead plant? Do you mean the variegated ivy which is alive, kicking and growing up my hoose?:bonk:

We've only had this fillum in my local £1lands for a month or two which is why I let the Vista Challenge slide by.
  8. tikkathreebarrel

tikkathreebarrel

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yes thank you. Much prefer it to the Yashy Minister which is now for sale.:clap:
  9. freecom2

freecom2

Edit My Images:
    No
    The way the Yashica 45mm glass renders colour is absolutely fantastic, it manages to be quite natural and vibrant all at the same time. Really should run a roll through my GTN soon.
  10. Jao

Jao

Name:
    Adrian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Ooh, a detour to Bury and or Thetford in order soon::D
  11. erictearle

erictearle

Name:
    Eric Tearle
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I went in a bought 20 rolls of this stuff on a gamble it would be good. I wasn't disappointed, so I went to back to buy more and they told me I couldn't as it wasn't fair to other shoppers. :(
  12. excalibur2

excalibur2 Loretta

Name:
    Brian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That's a dumb attitude, Poundland should take money when they can...I'd write to head office and complain.
  13. RaglanSurf

RaglanSurf Official Forum Idiot 2013

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Greedy Eric :nono::nono::nono:
  14. norters

norters

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That's just rubbish :| I have bought twenty from the same outlet in the past. Although there are two Poundlands very close to each other in town here so I tend to frequent both.
  15. tikkathreebarrel

tikkathreebarrel

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Agreed. They aren't known for rationing products customers, besides, money in the till is money in the till.
  16. Sectionate

Sectionate

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    No
    The Croydon Branch has tonnes of the stuff.
  17. bastic

bastic A star

Name:
    Lukas
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I was given one on Film meet - thanks Andy ..it was Andy?? And all came out pretty good :) have to get some myself:)
  18. Hrímfaxi

Hrímfaxi

Name:
    Will
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I need to jump on the bandwagon and try a roll....

*points* To Poundland!
  19. wibbly

wibbly

Name:
    Dave
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    If anyone can't get hold of any and wants me to check our local poundland, just shout - happy to get the Wife to have a look if there's any in there. She's in there every few days buying kids school crisps and biscuits. :)