My first Poundland Agfa Vista will not be my last!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey this stuff's better than the £1 kodak they no longer have at £1land!

This is my first film, through Yashica GSN and only my 3rd film through it. Commercially developed and scanned.

I honestly thought it would be horrid and I really just cycled the film through the camera in one lunchtime and evening: I'm going back for more...

Negative0-18-171.jpg

Negative0-13-121.jpg

Negative0-11-101.jpg

Negative0-05-041.jpg

This one's outdoors at night using only the light falling through the open door:
Negative0-02-011.jpg

I think it's is great value, I have been really impressed with how it has performed!

Clearly you are getting some good shots out of it too!

I think I down to my last 40 rolls and it's out of stock in Norwich!

I think it's is great value, I have been really impressed with how it has performed!

Clearly you are getting some good shots out of it too!

I think I down to my last 40 rolls and it's out of stock in Norwich!

Well, as at the weekend the two stores near me, Bury and Thetford, both had plenty. Sounds like I need to get there before you:clap::naughty::naughty:

I need to take some shots with more colour across the entire image but in the poor snowy wastes which have been the last few days I much prefer this to Kodakcolour. And the price...

No.4 feels so sharp, and the last image has lovely tones. Bargain!

Yes I really liked it when we did the Vista challenge earlier. Some of the autumn colour was fantastic. I thought the local Poundlands didn't have it, so someone posted me a roll, daft thing is with the postage it ended up costing £3.20! Then I found it (tucked away under some CDs in the "media" section). I'm not up to Adrian's level, but I did pick up 20 rolls in Coventry while they still had some.

The dead plant is lovely!

Yes I really liked it when we did the Vista challenge earlier. Some of the autumn colour was fantastic. I thought the local Poundlands didn't have it, so someone posted me a roll, daft thing is with the postage it ended up costing £3.20! Then I found it (tucked away under some CDs in the "media" section). I'm not up to Adrian's level, but I did pick up 20 rolls in Coventry while they still had some.

The dead plant is lovely!

Dead plant? Do you mean the variegated ivy which is alive, kicking and growing up my hoose?:bonk:

We've only had this fillum in my local £1lands for a month or two which is why I let the Vista Challenge slide by.

The way the Yashica 45mm glass renders colour is absolutely fantastic, it manages to be quite natural and vibrant all at the same time. Really should run a roll through my GTN soon.

Well, as at the weekend the two stores near me, Bury and Thetford, both had plenty. Sounds like I need to get there before you:clap::naughty::naughty:...

Ooh, a detour to Bury and or Thetford in order soon::D

I went in a bought 20 rolls of this stuff on a gamble it would be good. I wasn't disappointed, so I went to back to buy more and they told me I couldn't as it wasn't fair to other shoppers. :(

I went in a bought 20 rolls of this stuff on a gamble it would be good. I wasn't disappointed, so I went to back to buy more and they told me I couldn't as it wasn't fair to other shoppers. :(

That's a dumb attitude, Poundland should take money when they can...I'd write to head office and complain.

Greedy Eric :nono::nono::nono:

That's just rubbish :| I have bought twenty from the same outlet in the past. Although there are two Poundlands very close to each other in town here so I tend to frequent both.

I was given one on Film meet - thanks Andy ..it was Andy?? And all came out pretty good :) have to get some myself:)

I need to jump on the bandwagon and try a roll....

*points* To Poundland!

If anyone can't get hold of any and wants me to check our local poundland, just shout - happy to get the Wife to have a look if there's any in there. She's in there every few days buying kids school crisps and biscuits. :)

Back