my first sun rise(s)!...advice plzzz

Edit My Images
Yes
out from half six this morning( wasnt the best sun rise ***), these are the best ones i had when i checked them all..... as alwasy any advice welcome!

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1711.jpg

DSCN1714.jpg

DSCN1716.jpg

Think the light from pic 2 would suit pic 1 better but might not of been obaintable. Very nice set otherwise. Did you use any filters ?

Love the last one!!! Where bouts on the coast were these taken??

Seaton Carew in Hartlepool...... Nope no filters were used

like i say it wasnt the best sun rise to go with, i've only had my camera a week now so still experimenting with everything so any advice at all to improve is a big help!

the light was hard to get, the light / end of hill in picture two is that tiny bit you can see in pic one where the orange is.

Last edited:
Seaton Carew in Hartlepool...... Nope no filters were used

like i say it wasnt the best sun rise to go with, i've only had my camera a week now so still experimenting with everything so any advice at all to improve is a big help!

Impressive results for a week!!! :clap: Keep it up and keep posting!! :)

Impressive results for a week!!! :clap: Keep it up and keep posting!! :)

thank you...i feel im finally getting closer to some picture i can be proud to show people without using the excuse...'im still playing with settings!' lol!

these are pretty damn good IMO..just a few points though,try and keep your horizons level,and if you place some space between your image tags so they don't all look like one image (y)

Yes I realised they were wonky lookin at then on the car afterwards :-( but thanks for the comments :) and posting advice

Back