my firsts

Edit My Images
Yes
:nuts: please be nice im new to this constructive crit they are all strait out of the box so to speak havnt done any editing (yes i know there all centralised) ive just read that thread.

a5.jpg

b2.jpg

a7.jpg

I like 'em :)

The first one's my favourite, it gives a sort of 'Peekaboo' feel to it, like you've just caught him with his hand in the cookie jar.

Are they your kids? How old are they?

i like the kid in the pool, thats funny, hes looking thoughtful

yes they are all mine not always so angelic though lol. my oldest is 14 shes in my gallery then they go 9 5 and 9mths feelfree to make them better

tigger said:
feelfree to make them better

The kids? :LOL: Think I'll leave that to you mate :D I've got 2 of my own which Im just about keeping in check....lol

these are good compositions, the middle one needs the eyes to be in focus for it to work well but the pose is great...the last one is just cute! The first one is my favourite though :)

Nice group of shots , No #3 my favourite as well :)

Had a little tweak with the colours to see what it would look like , hope it's ok :)

a7.jpg

yes thats fine it is what i ment when i said you can make them better i didnt mean the kids i ment the photos (marcel!) but if you realy want your welcome to have a go at getting the kids too do as there told be my guest.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back