My friend Ian and his beautiful daughter Alexandra (four shots)

Name
Oleg
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope you don't mind this posting, Ian.
It has made specially for you and Alex, my new friends!
From Russia with love.
:wave:
Oleg

web.jpg

web4.jpg

Last edited:
Very good are you sure thats a nikon looks like a very large canon to me
Bob

I have not understood about nikon and canon. Sorry

Last edited:
I have not understood about nikon and canon. Sorry

the large "gun" in the background of #2 is a cannon - so a (very weak) pun (play on words)

oh and before anyone starts, I know it's not a gun it's a field piece (military tech-speak)

oh and great pictures by the way - apart from the ugly bloke in all of them!!!:clap:

I like em. Good idea well executed

the large "gun" in the background of #2 is a cannon - so a (very weak) pun (play on words)

oh and before anyone starts, I know it's not a gun it's a field piece (military tech-speak)

oh and great pictures by the way - apart from the ugly bloke in all of them!!!:clap:

Hi Mike, thanks for your explanation about 'the large gun', but now I want to be convinced of 'ugly bloke' meaning is not bad one.
Ian is my friend and you my friend too, so I want to be confident of your words have no offensive meaning for Ian.
If it is not so, correct your last messege for our friendship.

Hi Mike, thanks for your explanation about 'the large gun', but now I want to be convinced of 'ugly bloke' meaning is not bad one.
Ian is my friend and you my friend too, so I want to be confident of your words have no offensive meaning for Ian.
If it is not so, correct your last messege for our friendship.

absolutely no bad meaning intended!
Ian is a super chap and I apologise to both of you for my silly remarks :bonk:

Great tourist shots, love the letter/postcard framing. Did you make the frames yourself or were they freely available from somewhere.

Going to be a tourist in London later this year and would be good to use frames like this for the family album.

Lee

Great tourist shots, love the letter/postcard framing. Did you make the frames yourself or were they freely available from somewhere.
Hi Lee,
These frames were made by me from old scanned post cards...
;)

Fantastic idea to enhance a photograph, well done and a great set too.

Hi Lee,
These frames were made by me from old scanned post cards...
;)

That just makes it even more impressive, and think I will be keeping an eye out for interesting stamps and letters that come through the door.

Cheers (y)

Lee

Back