My Garden Squirrel

Edit My Images
Yes
I love wildlife and insect marco photography. However due to the autumn weather is arriving, the bugs in my garden are getting less and less. So I put out loads of nuts out in the garden to attract the squirrel and the bird seeds to welcome more birds.

Less than a week, I invited quite a few of squirrels came and visited my garden, maximum amount was 4 of them at the same time.:banana:

I managed to take some photos of them through my window, worried that I would scare them off if I went out. Not the best photos but they looked very cute:D

Some images have a mist like layer on them, think it's because I didn't clean the windows very well:oops: :$ May any of you suggest me is there any way to PP them to make them look sharper?

4 I love this one a lot but shamed the 'misty layer' on it.

Thanks for reading:)

1,3 and 8 for that expression altho they all have that expression anyway :whistle:
Nice shots Icy and there is still loads of bugs out there to find if you get down and dirty :sneaky:

Perhaps it's a bug eating squirrel.

First and last would be my pick of the bunch.

Icy, I don't think there is much you can do in post to reduce the misting. You might want to play with the contrast, or throw loads of layers over the top in an attempt to hide it, but I think your will struggle to get a good result. It would be best to try to avoid shooting through glass in future, even setting up a small hide tent or some kind of cover blanket. The advantage of being outside means you can get down lower also and get them at eye level.

After saying that it is nice to stay in the warmth indoors at times. I do it often, shooting through double glazing. I just have to accept the pictures will lose a lot in their quality and are not going to win me any awards.
I think 1, 3 and 8 are the stronger images here, although the subjects are a bit too central in some for my tastes. I'm not so keen on the ones with the hose pipe in frame.

After saying that it is nice to stay in the warmth indoors at times. I do it often, shooting through double glazing. I just have to accept the pictures will lose a lot in their quality and are not going to win me any awards.
I think 1, 3 and 8 are the stronger images here, although the subjects are a bit too central in some for my tastes. I'm not so keen on the ones with the hose pipe in frame.

I suppose it is the case of compromise, can't be greedy for both that being comfy and get better quality of shoots.

Well, I have considered a pop-up tent that I can sit outside in the garden, having a cup of tea while I am waiting for the moment,lol. We shall see..........

Back