My MK6 Fiesta ST

Edit My Images
No
A few photos I've taken since owning it.

No filters used as I did not own any:

Kirkynut

#6 for me, looks good

However #7 - Parking on a cycle lane for a photo?? Not a good idea

Cheers, I took a bit of time with no. 6. All the lights were flashing but every now and then they'd stop all on.

If that cycle lane actually got used by cycles I'd be surprised! So I was not in anyone's way. I know the area well and won't put anyone out just for a photograph.

Kirkynut

No. 5 for me. The pallet stacks add some interest without detracting from teh main subject. Oh, and looking at the paintwork on the car I'm guessing you might be a member on Detailingworld ??

No. 5 for me. The pallet stacks add some interest without detracting from teh main subject. Oh, and looking at the paintwork on the car I'm guessing you might be a member on Detailingworld ??

Thanks, I wanted the colour of the pallets but it was tricky deciding where I wanted them in the frame.

I also wanted the pebbles set into the concrete in the foreground to be a bit more in focus than they are but despite using an aperture of f20 it seemed not to be. I'm expecting too much I suspect! There was nothing before the car to put the focus on to spread it out a bit. The building and pallets would have been out of focus too and the pallets are a key feature.

I'm not on any detailing forums but I am a bufty and have researched in great depth how to detail properly! Thank you for your comments!

Kirkynut

Last edited:
Back