My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

1,004 - climbing down.

15340836309_71469d0144.jpg

Was just wondering what people use to check their most viewed picture and do you need a 'pro' account to do it properly?

I normally just look for the photo(s) I uploaded the previous day and see which one has the most views... but im wondering if there's a different way to do it as presumably one of my older photos may have more views in that 24hrs which I can't see at a glance I could find out from my regular account...? :thinking:

Was just wondering what people use to check their most viewed picture and do you need a 'pro' account to do it properly?

I normally just look for the photos I uploaded the previous day and see which one has the most views... but im wondering if there's a different way to do it as presumably one of my older photos may have more views in that 24hrs which I can't see at a glance I could find out from my regular account...? :thinking:

If you hover the mouse over the "You" heading on the top menu bar, a list will appear on this list click "Stats". This will open a page giving you all the info and statistics for your account. I don't believe you need a pro account for this.

If you hover the mouse over the "You" heading on the top menu bar, a list will appear on this list click "Stats". This will open a page giving you all the info and statistics for your account. I don't believe you need a pro account for this.

Unfortunately under 'You' I only have the following options:

Photostream, Albums, Map, Favourites, Galleries, Recent Activity, Organize and Creations...

Unfortunately under 'You' I only have the following options:

Photostream, Albums, Map, Favourites, Galleries, Recent Activity, Organize and Creations...

I see must be a pro account option then.:oops: :$

I don't have a pro account, I click on the 3 round dots to the right of my banner picture at the top of the page and then the drop down that appears has "popular" and "recent activity".

That should give you the info.

HTH

David

Thanks David - I checked there originally.. Popular lists by 'Interesting, Views, Favourites and Comments' - none of those list for the 24hrs though - just since you started uploading pics...

Back