My New Daily (BMW 435D)

Name
Louis
Edit My Images
No
Hi All.

Just thought id show you a few quick pictures of my new car.

Had her a month now and love driving it. finally got a free weekend to fit some new springs to it and take a couple of snaps.

Looking forward to taking some more once a few more parts are fitted.

Excusse the rig shot I didnt have a helper and forgot my wireless remote so set the camera to 10s and legged it hence the bounce :(

BMW 435D by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Beautiful machine and that interior is gorgeous. Great set and really like the first image.

great shots of an amazing car, that interior is lush! I do like the rig shot the best but then I do love all things rig!

Check out the rig thread, be great if you could post in it...

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/the-ultimate-car-rig-photography-thread.423609/page-23

Sammy

Thanks mate. I love the red but then I would say that because I picked it. I have already posted a few rig shots onto that post. Ill dig out some more tho.

1st shot is awesome!

Quite surprised that the first picture has got the love it has to be honest.

The rig was bouncing all over the place but it was something I couldn't help with it only being me a 10 second window and having to slam the door and drive the car. If you take this in to consideration its not to bad but I feel it could improve if I had another go.

Thanks mate. I love the red but then I would say that because I picked it. I have already posted a few rig shots onto that post. Ill dig out some more tho.

Quite surprised that the first picture has got the love it has to be honest.

The rig was bouncing all over the place but it was something I couldn't help with it only being me a 10 second window and having to slam the door and drive the car. If you take this in to consideration its not to bad but I feel it could improve if I had another go.

I like the first one too, but I'm more surprised to see that bmw have changed the single twin exit exhausts for one twin (if you get what I mean). The 335i and 335d always had them, and was the only visible clue.

I like the first one too, but I'm more surprised to see that bmw have changed the single twin exit exhausts for one twin (if you get what I mean). The 335i and 335d always had them, and was the only visible clue.

Thanks and ur right and it annoys me they did that. The 35i still has twins and the 535d as twins. Can only think its a cost saving mesure as it sure doesnt look as good.

Lovely car as a daily driver, this makes me miss my 335d, great colour combo. Enjoy.

Back