My New Kitten!

Awww, glad to see that Jet is going down a treat.

I was lucky enough to have caught him doing this pose while in mother's room yesterday. This is the first time he made himself comfortable on a chair but I couldn't resist getting the camera out for it.

Glamour Puss? Probably the nearest thing I ever get to do in that field of photography.

GlamourPuss.jpg

Since my Jet is coming up to a year old, I thought I might mark that occasion with this photo taken of him earlier on today (this was using the F1.8 50 mm primes attached to my D7000 and had the iso set at 1600).

Jet20pose20Jan2015.jpg~original

He's still very much an indoors cat and has his own set of habits, such as being quite happy to sit on my shoulders but not on my laps, laying on my elderly mother's bed and clambering under rugs.

Since my Jet is coming up to a year old, I thought I might mark that occasion with this photo taken of him earlier on today (this was using the F1.8 50 mm primes attached to my D7000 and had the iso set at 1600).

Jet20pose20Jan2015.jpg~original

He's still very much an indoors cat and has his own set of habits, such as being quite happy to sit on my shoulders but not on my laps, laying on my elderly mother's bed and clambering under rugs.

Nice to see him growing up well (y)

Back