My other hobby

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Getting harder and harder to have more then one hobby but at least I can combine them and get some togging practice (y) From this weekends model aircraft flying;

To give some sense of scale, this one is just over 2 metre wing span and uses a 50cc petrol motor

TJ_Yak_KE1-1.jpg

TJ_Yak_Hang1.jpg

and this one is 3.1 metre wing span, uses a 150cc twin petrol motor and is built from composite materials :eek: Don't ask how much this cost to put together :LOL:

TJ_SE_Hang1.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, they can't be easy to grab so sharply! Love the crop in the last one.

Looks fun... I'd hate to crash one of them though! :eek:

Flashy

3.1 metre wingspan?? Thats almost NOT a model!!! Cracking shots though, #3 for me.

Can go from hundreds of pounds value to zilch with poorly trained pilots :D

Nice Shots.

Great shots - colour in the 3rd is great but the inclusion of the ground in 1 and 2 help with the scale

No 1 for me :D

Loving the striking colours on those. Great contrast with sky.

ROb

very good photos

i like the last one... the colours and chequers stand out miles

Thanks for the comments :D

Can go from hundreds of pounds value to zilch with poorly trained pilots :D

We have an understanding that any money we spend on this is considered written off :LOL: Don't have to be poorly trained just a simple dumb thumb moment can put thousands into the bin, oh how we laugh :bang: :nuts:

That's the reason I can never get the ground in the shots of the 3.1m version as he won't go that low on that model :shrug:

May well go to Weston this year halesowenkid, I know quite of few of the show pilots from the 3drc forum and fly with them occasionally, always a good laugh.

May well go to Weston this year halesowenkid, I know quite of few of the show pilots from the 3drc forum and fly with them occasionally, always a good laugh.

AJ if you go to Weston Park hopefully we can meet & I'll buy you a :beer:

I'll let you know Mike, very kind offer of a :beer:

Back