My Pathetic Kingfisher Photos...

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
...compared to someone else's whose name we won't mention :razz:

Kingfisher-IMG_1315_f.jpg

Kingfisher-IMG_1309_f.jpg

Light was a bit harsh and waited ages to get these...then saw Martin's and almost deleted them.

That perch looks familiar Stuart, you weren't stood behind a screen by any chance were you?

Gordon

They're not bad at all.

I'd like to see a tighter crop though.

They are not to bad at all (y)
Regards
Richard

Those look great. Perhaps a bit more crop as suggested would be an improvement I know they are small birds but that does look a little bit lost in all that background.
I would just like to see one in the wild, if I got a shot that would be an added bonus no matter how it turned out Lol

pathetic alright, better than mine well caught.

That perch looks familiar Stuart, you weren't stood behind a screen by any chance were you?

Gordon

Of course Gordon!

pathetic my arse! nowt wrong with these.

Very well! Not pathetic at all.

They're not bad at all.
I'd like to see a tighter crop though.

They are not to bad at all (y)
Regards
Richard

Took the letters right out of my fingers :D
Great stuff. I'd love to get this close to them :(

Those look great. Perhaps a bit more crop as suggested would be an improvement I know they are small birds but that does look a little bit lost in all that background.
I would just like to see one in the wild, if I got a shot that would be an added bonus no matter how it turned out Lol

Thanks for the comments everyone :wave:. A tighter (100%) crop provided since my lens isn't as long as Gordon's :D

Kingfisher-IMG_1315.jpg

:LOL: There is nothing wrong with these Stuart. Its nice to see a kingy with some space around it. Sometimes they get a bit to close.

Now to wipe that raspberry of my monitor.;)

:LOL: There is nothing wrong with these Stuart. Its nice to see a kingy with some space around it. Sometimes they get a bit to close.

WHAT??!?!?!?!?! :eek:

I can only WISH that I could get too close to one :D
And I wish I knew how you did it...........

lovely shots, really nicely captured

Thank you!

Something I (and many others) don't have a problem with...being too close.

They are beautiful (y)

If thats your idea of pathetic I can't eait to see some you're really happy with:)

Thanks, but have a look at Martin's here, I'd be satisfied if I took them :D
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=310656

Back