My Photography

far too many to comment on. Pick 3-4 and post them in here if you want critique.

I was just posting a gallery to be honest, didn't want critique on every image just a generalisation about my work, but I appreciate you looking, Thanks

I have no idea about how to build a website, I do use 500px though my username there is LeicaM
try zenfolio, you get a trial - its easy enough, purchase a domain name link it to your website, loads of templates, can customise or if you're a dab hand with HTML, can fully customise it.

Unlimited galleries, on-line sales (third party or manage it yourself), I love it to be honest, its been very good for me by allowing quick-web site creation with minimum work. Took me about an hour to figure things out but after that, very easy to use.

MOD EDIT:AFFILIATE LINK CODE REMOVED, AS PER RULES I put zen on mywebsite and it paid for itself within days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Carl I will take a look at that as an option.

I have just decided on my new Photography 'Project' for this year and very excited about it.. sadly I will have to wait for my camera to get back from Germany having a new sensor fitted :(

Back