My Photos......

Name
robert
Edit My Images
No
So for a while i have been really slaking, i will take photos and do nothing with them! I have been feeling like giving up photography but after taking my camera to an estate last Sunday to photograph some early blooming blue bells i got that feeling back in my belly :)
So i restarted some images i took in London on the 1st of march and i will gradually post what i take here (blue bells to follow later!).
Please feel free to C+C my work, i need to know where i go wrong or right.
I have quite a lot of images so i will post regularly :)

_DSC3064
by Buzz_Lightweight, on Flickr

_DSC2845

Arsenal stadium tour

Arsenal stadium tour

Arsenal stadium tour

All these images were my attempt at street photography on the underground, im still not 100% about taking pics of strangers.
This is my favourite image, such lovely contrast, depth and sharpness. It was hand held on the tube while moving!

Quiet Contemplation

Arsenal..... :)

The underground

The underground

The underground

The underground

Hi Robert, another great set! What is your processing technique for #3 & #4 of the last set? I find it really appealing.

Thanks.

Hi minnt :) I use lightroom to change the blacks, shadows and highlights and then the tone curve. I sometimes use colour effects pro in PS.

I find lightroom the best tool, i dont use PS too much, sorry to be vague i just play until i like the look of the image :)

All very strong images, and a good use of varying processing styles. I think your use of soft black works very well.

13935634164_8f3a1bbfba.jpg

My favourite.

oooh i like that one of Tower bridge long exposure, thats the best of the bunch for me, really vibrant colours in the middle and the plain tones of the sky.
well done (y)

Really nice sets, glad you didn't give up :)

Hi Robert, some interesting shots there. The "Disturbing BW" is a really great shot to me, as I can't remember seeing the bridge being shot from that angle. I also really like the Tower bridge shot with the light trails and Tower bridge sign. Keep 'em coming.:)

Hi Robert, some interesting shots there. The "Disturbing BW" is a really great shot to me, as I can't remember seeing the bridge being shot from that angle. I also really like the Tower bridge shot with the light trails and Tower bridge sign. Keep 'em coming.:)

ty feek, just working on the next few and will up them shortly :)

Wow, some great photos, love the street stuff you have and such a good mixture of different photographs as well. I keep scrolling up and checking them, there are some crackers!

Back