My Pooch on her morning walk !

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Not really taken many pics of the fantastic little subject that is my little Westie.
img7926yp7.jpg

img7940ap4.jpg

She prefers rocks to doggy balls aswell, I just know its going to cost me at the doggy dentist in her later years :(

Aw they are lovely shots :) Look so happy running with that rock in the second one! I love the shallow depth of field making her stand out from the background (y)

Love pic#2 - great depth of field and movement, it's just a shame that her ears are more prominent.

That said, I know exactly how hard it is to take pics of active pooches. I have 2 and trying to get both of them in the same shot, in the right place and both in focus looking active is nigh on impossible. I've shot many many pics, and can never get it just right...

That said, I know exactly how hard it is to take pics of active pooches. I have 2 and trying to get both of them in the same shot, in the right place and both in focus looking active is nigh on impossible. I've shot many many pics, and can never get it just right...

Love both pics, and totally agree with Social Lurker, and my mutts are so small I have to lie on ground to get a good angle. :LOL: And then only ever get one dog looking ok and the other's tail disappearing out of shot.

Your Westie is a real cutie, dseered. I hope you enjoy the walks as much as he/she obviously does. :)

Awww, your Westie is soo cute! Great shots, love them both but my favourite would have to be the second one. It's such a great capture!

Back