My wee hot hatch

My grandparents will love the fact this is now referred to as a hot hatch, they will feel hip and young and happening.

It is all about how it is driven :)

Reactions: ST4
Nice, could have done with a polarizer to get rid of the windscreen glare. and the wheels are pointing the wrong way.

whoops I've done it all the wrong way round then!

If only you had cropped the left, or given a little more space on the right to visually "give the car somewhere to go".

Other than that just a bit of careful dodging and burning to bring the car out (especially on the blown out front wing) will really make it pop!

More like a Luke warm hatch but that aside great shot. I agree a polarisation filter for the windscreen in particular would have been an advantage, I'd perhaps photoshop the White lines off the road however, it's lookd like a magazine shot then.

The tones work well in this, as does the location so not bad really.

The different colour of the rear door grabs my attention pretty quick

More like a Luke warm hatch but that aside great shot. I agree a polarisation filter for the windscreen in particular would have been an advantage, I'd perhaps photoshop the White lines off the road however, it's lookd like a magazine shot then.

Fixed. Thanks

The different colour of the rear door grabs my attention pretty quick

Not sure why that is?

Is that a private reg? Nice spot though.

I wish!

the door has probably been painted in the past and not blended in all that well, but to be fair silver is a very difficult colour to get right.

Back