My Wife Louise

Showed this to my wife and she loved it... might have to mock it up as she also said it was very flattering.

Excellent shot and just wait for the explore. lol (y)

Showed this to my wife and she loved it... might have to mock it up as she also said it was very flattering.

You better go comment on it then .. love love amazing.. awesome.. excellent - keywords Bryn, keywords! :)

Love the lighting on this Dan, great results considering the cramped conditions.

Cheers Steve

Due to the cramped conditions, sometimes I can't get my eye to the eyepiece fully..and I clip elbows apparently.

I hope it's forgivable :D

Louise by dancook1982, on Flickr

Great shots dan, looks like a lot of fun and am slightly jealous that your wife embraces the modelling so well! My kids are starting to be less frequent with it - although my youngest spared me 30 seconds again for experimenting!

Real nit-picking - not usually a fan of "up the nostril" but it still works in 1 - love the way the arms are posed and the eye contact. Love the second one, if it was me I'd have bent my knees a little and have her slightly higher in the frame (thats to my tastes though!). 3rd one - again, great pose/eye contact. Shame about the elbow (I also do this!) - you may be able to rescue it in Phototshop. I'd also clone out the highlight on her décolletage (never have reason to use that word normally).

As I say - really nitpicking on a great set of images!

Shaheed

Great shots dan, looks like a lot of fun and am slightly jealous that your wife embraces the modelling so well! My kids are starting to be less frequent with it - although my youngest spared me 30 seconds again for experimenting!

Real nit-picking - not usually a fan of "up the nostril" but it still works in 1 - love the way the arms are posed and the eye contact. Love the second one, if it was me I'd have bent my knees a little and have her slightly higher in the frame (thats to my tastes though!). 3rd one - again, great pose/eye contact. Shame about the elbow (I also do this!) - you may be able to rescue it in Phototshop. I'd also clone out the highlight on her décolletage (never have reason to use that word normally).

As I say - really nitpicking on a great set of images!

Shaheed

Thanks for the feedback! I'm still quite new to posing, I bought a book to read :D I'm lucky that Louise just goes with it.

It got explored :D

What's the beauty dish, Dan? Is that just a normal flash in it?

Kacey beauty dish, I got the bracket to allow up to 2 flashes - but yes it's just normal flashes, had it import it from the states.

love amazing.. awesome.. excellent - keywords

I think that image is all of those Dan :plus1:

Les ;)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm still quite new to posing, I bought a book to read :D I'm lucky that Louise just goes with it.

It got explored :D

Kacey beauty dish, I got the bracket to allow up to 2 flashes - but yes it's just normal flashes, had it import it from the states.
I have the exact same dish and bracket awesome bit of kit although a little on the Heavy side

Lovely shots Dan (y) you would never say you shot them using your cramped setup!

I have two questions:
  1. Where did you buy the wig? I bought one on Amazon for Tammy, but it is taking weeks to get here :(
  2. What book did you buy?

Lovely shots Dan (y) you would never say you shot them using your cramped setup!

I have two questions:
  1. Where did you buy the wig? I bought one on Amazon for Tammy, but it is taking weeks to get here :(
  2. What book did you buy?

Cheers Graham,

The Wig, it was quick to arrive
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151024662766?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1408170914/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Didn't use the book, every time I went to pick it up I already formed an idea

Back