My wife's eye, raynox dcr250

Name
nathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Borrowed father in laws raynox and clipped to my nifty fifty to revisit a shot I took recently of my wife's eye, b&w and colour pop in processing. What you guys think?

16044927976_e08f1ea9fb_h.jpg

Last edited:
Very nicely done, think the whole IRIS should be in focus as it falls off a tad on the right hand side.

But there is great detail contain in the IRIS so fantastic job.

I do like that - stood out straight away on the home page.
The processing really suits it too. Almost a pencil-sketch type feel to it.

If possible I'd have liked a tiny bit more space at the top, but that's more a subjective thing and not sure that you could have managed it without starting to bring parts of her eyebrow into the frame.

Lovely capture and processing.

thank you

Very nicely done, think the whole IRIS should be in focus as it falls off a tad on the right hand side.

But there is great detail contain in the IRIS so fantastic job.

thank you for your comments as always, this is why i like this forum, I didn't spot the OOF, always good critique, cheers

I do like that - stood out straight away on the home page.
The processing really suits it too. Almost a pencil-sketch type feel to it.

If possible I'd have liked a tiny bit more space at the top, but that's more a subjective thing and not sure that you could have managed it without starting to bring parts of her eyebrow into the frame.

I actually cropped quite a bit off the top cause her eyebrow was a bit off putting for the shot, thanks for your comments, always greatfully received

That's a good shot Nathan, colour pop is kinda like Marmite some like it others can't stand it. For me it works well with some images and this is one that it does work very well. I like this shot very much.(y)

George.

I'm ordinarily a hater of selective color but this works better than most. I think it's the high key black and white areas that do it.

Focus is good and it's always difficult to manage highlights with pupils, but I think you've done well here and found a nice angle.

OK so how did you stop her talking long enough to take the Photo!!!!

Back