Nürburgring April 2008 - Lots of photos!

Edit My Images
Yes
Headed out there on Sat 12th-Mon 14th. It was wet all weekend, which was a bummer but nevermind. Saw quite a few crashes, including one really horendous incident where an E36 M3 rolled and the track closed for an hour! I heard the guy was driving like a cock, though. :nono: Also, a Ring taxi crashed but no photos.

I was also taken out in Steve Gill's white CSL. The guy is a legend! He kept laughing and talking to me normally throughout his laps, saying "there's too much grip!" All he wanted to do was drift; he's such a skilled driver! Fully track prepped CSL, DSC off (in the wet! :eek: ) and S6 on the SMG = awesome! :nuts::nuts:

Anyway, photo time:

Belgian services; polite as ever! :LOL:

ukunt.jpg

DSC_7191_3.jpg

DSC_7199.jpg

DSC_7213.jpg

DSC_7042.jpg

DSC_7070.jpg

What happened next??

DSC_7118.jpg

DSC_7119.jpg

DSC_7124.jpg

DSC_7127.jpg

DSC_7134.jpg

SUPERCHARGED M3! :twisted:

DSC_7136.jpg

The ONLY biker of the weekend!

DSC_7175.jpg

What an ugly fcuker!

DSC_7283.jpg

Thanks. I didn't have my Nikon 70-200mm AF-S VR otherwise they'd actually be decent!

'sigma 18-50 f/2.8 HSM'

How is that lens, what is the build quality like. I am looking to purchas eone to replace the kit lens.

'sigma 18-50 f/2.8 HSM'

How is that lens, what is the build quality like. I am looking to purchas eone to replace the kit lens.

Build quality is excellent. Quite heavy for a small lens lol! It's heavier than my 18-200 lol!

I wouldn't say the photos above are the best the lens can produce, though. This is one I took earlier.

Thanks, the lens does look pretty good. How is the shaprness through the apertures and focal lengths

Looking at the van wasn't there a video of some lass driving one round there and absolutely hammering it?

Nice shots too, still on my list of things to do :)

Some nice shots there from a legendary circuit. :)

Not sure which is my favourite car... the 997 GT3RS, the white M3 V8 or the Audi R8. Actually, it's none of them... it has to be that red Mazda MX5 with bright green wheels! :love: :LOL:

Some of the whites, particularly in the earlier shots, look a little blown to me.

Excellent shots mate. I should really get along to the NBR in the Evo (y)

Back