Name a bird

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Aprox 4 years ago I started a thread where we got loads of members involved and have decided to start another. The last thread went for months and had thousands of views with loads of members joining in for a bit of fun and im hoping we can start the process all over again. The last thread is here- http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/dartford-warblers-and-onwards.183872/

So the rules are the same as before-

would like other forum users/members to carry this on. Rules are-

1. I will post a bird name and someone from the forum is to post a single pic of this bird. ( only 1 pic then move on )
2. The person who posts the pic will name another bird type which frequently visits the UK ( not a bird which is blown here in its travels elsewhere ).
3.Another forum user will post a single pic of that requested bird and then name a bird of their own and so on and so on.
4. Once you have posted a pic and requested another bird you cannot re-post until a further 3 birds have been requested
5.In the event of 2 users posing pics at aprox the same time then the person who`s image shows first in the thread gets to name the next bird.
6.Its not about the quality of shot so even record shots are fine to post.
7. If after 24hrs have passed and the requested bird has not been posted by another forum user then the person who last posted/requestor can then continue the thread by posting the bird he/she had requested 24hrs or more earlier.

The aim is to see how many different birds we can get in one thread and to get old and new members joining in-

So to start off with I will post a pic of a Sparrowhawk-
View attachment 22005

I would like to see a Coal Tit next.

Last edited:
Nice idea Mark...

A Coal Tit

15458176215_70c4544c78_b.jpg

And.... I'd like to see a Jay...

I got Water Rail, but cannot post as three images need posting before I can play again :)

Bugger, to late, story of my life

Last edited:
Short-toed Treecreeper, (Certhia brachydactyla) - just discovered that it may only be a vagrant to the UK - so does not qualify

TC_square.jpg

Yellowhammer

Last edited:
Is this a Wheater ?

Taken on Harris

I was going to stick it up as an ID thread anyway so I may as well ask here.

2O0I7025 by dinners85

If it is I'll ask for a Collared Dove

Last edited:
Golden Eagle

Sorry a bit naff - very high over Loch Sunart

Crested Tit please

(Took my pic down as i just spotted the 3 post rule)

Back to Golden Eagle.......

Last edited:
Back