Natalia Natural Light

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
From yesterdays shoot in the new studio :) lit from the window.

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Wow TOTALY stunning.

Love no. 2 especially. Somehow I was instantly drawn to the wisp of hair on her left shoulder but that's being über critical.

Bloody stunning! And thats why I follow you on Flickr! And facebook! And here..... errr, anyways...

Love number 1 Stu and Nat looks as gorgeous as ever

Thanks Yvonne, that she does :)

Wow TOTALY stunning.

Fantastic !!

Love no. 2 especially. Somehow I was instantly drawn to the wisp of hair on her left shoulder but that's being über critical.

Thanks :) hadn't noticed it, but now I see it, will look at that one :)

Very nice, I still prefer the look of natural light vs studio light.
Some f my best portraits were taken in front of a window.

No1 is an absolute cracker - the use of natural light is brilliant

I just love it (can you tell :LOL:)

Les :clap:

So does the beautiful woman make the photo or the photo make the woman beautiful?

Either way love them especially no 1

Compositionally 1 is better than 2, for me.
Nice eyes, but both images are spoiled by the foundation/fake tan employed all over her face.
Eye shadow and lippy are grand, mascara a bit so-so.

If that's not the sort of detail we're expected to concern ourselves with, then like those above have said, well done.

Seen her in some nice "arty" films as well

Ho hum - I reckon she's grossly over made-up (I think there may be a pretty girl under there somewhere), and the second shot has given her "orange peel skin" by over-harsh lighting - I'd either change the lighting or look at that overdone makeup which may be helping to emphasise it........

Beautiful shots :)

Thanks

Compositionally 1 is better than 2, for me.
Nice eyes, but both images are spoiled by the foundation/fake tan employed all over her face.
Eye shadow and lippy are grand, mascara a bit so-so.

If that's not the sort of detail we're expected to concern ourselves with, then like those above have said, well done.

Thanks, no fake tan on Nat :)

Never lol

Great images

Thanks

wOOw - so real looking, very natural & neutral. Stunning!

Thanks

wow, great shots.

Thanks

Ho hum - I reckon she's grossly over made-up (I think there may be a pretty girl under there somewhere), and the second shot has given her "orange peel skin" by over-harsh lighting - I'd either change the lighting or look at that overdone makeup which may be helping to emphasise it........

Thanks for the input, natural light from the window....

you need to "fill the holes with light", so if you're sticking with natural light, a carefully positioned reflector could do the job for you!

I am working with Natalia at the end of March for the first time & I can't wait!!!

You will have a great shoot I am sure, she is lovely, where you shooting her?

Back