National RR championship hull

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
well adam blythe took the mens champions jersey and the womens taken by eileen roe, great racing by all and hears a couple from me

14635204883_a1225d7eb4_z.jpg

14614717902_aa2bf135bc_z.jpg

heres one of the local boys from wilson wheels race team
14612042041_9909702750_z.jpg

thanks for looking

Three very good shots there Dave, the last one wins it for me.:)

Yes, I agree, very good with the last shot excellent.

Nice set :) I really like all 3, I just love the expressions - can get a feel for the effort and pressure that is going on in the race.

the 1st could do with a bit of straightening though? :)

Nice set :) I really like all 3, I just love the expressions - can get a feel for the effort and pressure that is going on in the race.

the 1st could do with a bit of straightening though? :)
thanks eveyone, the last shot was supposed to be a bit of a quirky angle, i think it works but each to their own i say

thanks eveyone, the last shot was supposed to be a bit of a quirky angle, i think it works but each to their own i say
I think the trouble with doing anything quirky is that you need to make it really obvious otherwise people think it's just wonky or a slightly off colour. If you'd put it at 45degrees then it would be obvious you'd made it like that but then we'd all get sore necks hehe

I think the trouble with doing anything quirky is that you need to make it really obvious otherwise people think it's just wonky or a slightly off colour. If you'd put it at 45degrees then it would be obvious you'd made it like that but then we'd all get sore necks hehe
yeh see what u mean, il remember for nextime

Back