Neoprene lens covers

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Are there any down sides to these,just got the new Tamron 150-600 and started using the black rapid sports strap,the lens always finds something to rub on while ime carrying it and want to protect it,are some better than others.

Thanks
Mike

there's a uk company on ebay that does them for 35ish quid, much cheaper than lens coat

I recently bought a couple of covers because of the same thing with my black rapid strap.

I got them from on ebay from a UK seller for £40 (total). really good quality as well.

I'll try and find a link for you

Thanks,i would appreciate a link to a known to be good one.

One downside I've found is that the neoprene can make it a bit harder to zoom in/out on my lens.

The zoom ring on my lens is quite large so I can't get my hand all the way around it. This makes it difficult to move since the neoprene doesn't offer much grip.

Outdoor photography gear will be the supplier they're talking about. Good, well priced kit and good service. I have kits for my tamron 600 and canon 300 f4. Both fit perfectly and don't get in the way at all.
They won't cover the barrel when zoomed out btw.

Last edited:
Outdoor photography gear will be the supplier they're talking about. Good, well priced kit and good service. I have kits for my tamron 600 and canon 300 f4. Both fit perfectly and don't get in the way at all.
Yes that's what I use on my 300 2.8

Agreed - I had some quite a while back and they were very good quality, a perfect fit and not that expensive - although that was quite a few years ago and things may have changed.

Sorry it looks like the eBay seller isn't listed anymore. If i find the same ones i'll share the link

Thats great,thanks everyone for the info

the camo ones always seem a bit expensive to me, for the quality

Back