New Addition to BWC, it's HUGE !!!

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Popped down for a short visit yesterday and was confronted by this scary monster :eek:

13803493035_7a805c379b_c.jpg

13803514763_447e0ba2a9_b.jpg

It was originally made to mark the second series of David Attenborough's Natural Curiosities by UKTV and donated to the Centre

Amazing monster shots Ingrid, so beautifully unattractive, Wonderful well photographed set

Geoff

Definitely not for sitting on then ... :eek:

Must pay another visit soon :)

Amazing monster shots Ingrid, so beautifully unattractive, Wonderful well photographed set

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, actually I thought it was quite cute :love:

Definitely not for sitting on then ... :eek:

Must pay another visit soon :)

I am going to resist commenting on that ;):D
Give me a shout if you do go there and I'll see if I can join you (y)

Thats a pretty amazing model (y)
I'm not making any further comments as the swear filter would probably catch the "puns" :D

I was wondering if brotherly love would make you (Chris) comment on the selfie!!!

More seriously (and hopefully putting me at less risk of a kicking in May...), maybe a person in shot to show just how big the critter is? Other than that, as expected, great captures.

Thats a pretty amazing model (y)
I'm not making any further comments as the swear filter would probably catch the "puns" :D

It is pretty awesome, even I was impressed :D
I 've been good to, but you shouldn't even be thinking them in your position :p

I was wondering if brotherly love would make you (Chris) comment on the selfie!!!

More seriously (and hopefully putting me at less risk of a kicking in May...), maybe a person in shot to show just how big the critter is? Other than that, as expected, great captures.

Cheers Nod, would have been nice to have someone standing there, but for obvious reasons it is fenced off
It is 7ft tall though :eek:

Fenced off against the pr1cks? Or to protect people from its own? :p

Back