New beauty shots

Name
adam turner
Edit My Images
Yes
Did some beauty work with a new model she had totally flawless skin so made it a damm sight easier on processing.C&C welcome...

carina.jpg

carina1.jpg

I wish all my models had skin like that.

Nice vibrance coming from your lighting and how nice to see a smiling model for a change.

Now this is just my opinion but I think you have gone a bit too far with the smoothing in number 1 and the eyes are too white they look unnatural. I like 2. more. lovely model too..

Last edited:
I prefer #2 over #1 by a lot mainly because the brown background in #1 isn't very appealing.

I think a very easy improvement to that shot would be to change the background, and position the model to the left of the frame to add a little bit more to the image.

#2 is great though, great expression, beautiful model and I think your post processing work is spot on.

I really like the shots. A lovely, simple shot with a great expression. It's possible that no. 1 could benefit from a little light to highlight the hair a bit, but a very minor point that might not actully enhance the picture at all.

Really nice stuff. A great example of 'less is more'. :)

Just for those who moan about skin smoothing, ask any Ad man they want/need perfect skin and the models want it too. Buy any glossy magazine and there is loads of PP work done to ALL the models.

One exception........................Susan Boyle......

#2 for me, absolutely stunning! I'd agree with natjag and his comment about the eyes in #1, there is just a bit too much white showing.

You must have some more!

Back