new lens Sigma 18-50 from Jessops..

Edit My Images
No
whoa I was stunned I bought something from Jessops, gotta order the 50mm prime I am after online as no stores have stock.. but this 18-50mm Sigma caught my eye and seeing as 55-200mm is the only lens I have I thought it might be worth a punt, £99 but the guy said he will check the price as its on sale, £59.99... looks a nice little lens too and will compliment my 55-200mm nicely..

£59 for the sigma 18-50? is it the F2.8 macro? if its non-macro its the older version which has had bad reviews.

gotta be the variable aperture one? I have the older f2.8 non macro lens and its a peach!

im guessing it must be the f/3.5-? one.

yep..

tell you what it isnt bad at all, I have already seen noticable improvement over the Canon kit lens and when I look at the fact that I sold the kit lens for £27 it has effectively cost me £32.99 so i'm more than happy..

it is well strange that the lens hood doesnt move when you zoom, proper freaked me out..

had a bit of time to mess and I must say I am impressed for the ££'s, I wish I still had the kit lens to do like for like test shots but I know I was hardly ever happy with the kit lens, and already I have taken to this...

my Tamron taken with the Sigma/Rebel XT

3774635673_62d362e1f4.jpg

if that is the start of things to come(remember im a noob) then itll serve me well, then when I get the nifty ill be set up methinks..:D

Back