New year, old Snowdon...

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
A trip up to Snowdonia, along with many thousands more, hailed in the new year with style. Weather was fantastic in the morning with some hanging cloud over the summit viewing from Capel Curig. Later in the afternoon, after a jacket potato in Pete's Eat's, Llanberis, the weather turned, the snow came and we headed home.

A few from my day - one of my big challenges for 2010 is improving my landscape photography.

Comments appreciated,

1, First time using the 10stop welding glass looking over towards Electric Mountain.
Snowy_Snowdon_790.jpg

2, A lot of water to be frozen looking towards the Snowdonia Horseshoe
Snowy_Snowdon_774.jpg

3, And a similar landscape view
Snowy_Snowdon_758.jpg

4, and another 10stop filter...why not?
Snowy_Snowdon_829.jpg

Cheers for looking

DB

Very nice what time were the shots at Capel Curig taken,I took some form the road at around 12ish and saw some togs down by the lakeside wonder if it was you

Dave

Very nice what time were the shots at Capel Curig taken,I took some form the road at around 12ish and saw some togs down by the lakeside wonder if it was you

Dave

Could well've been me mate. There was someone there whilst I was down there although I only stayed for about 10-15 minutes with my O/H in a blue jacket.

DB

Yup well I'll be dammed so close and yet so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

2 and 3 do it for me - stunning. If you could shoot no.2 on a day when the summit is visible I think it would be the best version of this view I've ever seen - lovely colour and composition

some lovely photos there, particularly like number 3 which has great composition imo

all great shots, every time I see shots of snowden, it makes me green with envy as my wife and I keep saying that we are gonna go and never get around to it

Cheers for all the comments!

Going to try and go back one day during the next couple of weeks, hopefully when the snow has subsided, and see about getting some more shots.

DB

Back