New Year Resolutions

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
So the year is nearly over, time to start thinking about those New Year resolutions :thinking: After driving into work this morning and being gutted that I missed so many photographic opportunities with the frozen fog in the trees and frozen spiders webs etc because I didn't have my camera with me :bang: , my New Year resolution is to make sure I take my camera with me where ever I go so (hopefully) I don't miss any more great chances for some cracking shots.

So come on, what's your New Year resolution going to be?

To try to post a photo on my photoblog every day for the year. that may mean taking my camera everywhere but work with me, obivously some will have to be lined up and uploaded automatically for when I am away and/or at work.

Stop spending so much time drooling over the 10-22mm and 24-70 L

Ive already started taking my camera everywhere with me, the trouble is because i live in the city centre i dont really have to go very far for anythin. College and work are just a little walk away.

So, i'm gonna make the effort to go on little day trips to get some pics i think. Even if its just once a month.

My New Year Resolution is ......

To Stop Making New Year Resolutions because I never keep them:LOL:

to get laid.. and to start taking my camera everywhere, oh, and to stop spending money, after I just left my job

I remember having that chat with you Joe :D

Mine is simply to make time to get out and take photographs!!!!

Mine will be to take better photo's and to actually start printing them off and keeping an album of my best ones.

I'll probably quit smoking... again.

My serious one though is to stop breathing on the viewfinder eyepiece when I'm peering over the top of the camera on the pod, so that when an opportunity comes along I can actually see through the b*****d! :LOL:

So not only do you spit in your camera CT, you mist it up too! :LOL:

I quit four years ago (40 a day !!!) not a new year year resolution either....Blacked out coughing so much hit my face on corner of a wall in the bedroom and knocked one tooth out and loosened two more which had to be pulled out, BIG black eye.... Never touched a fag since or wanted one.... scared the **** out of me, recommend it though as an easy way to give up...:)

I HAVE to get into shape, lose weight and get fit. I've piled the pounds on just lately, so it's back to healthy eating and gym workouts in the new year for me. I really want to do a nude shoot, so I have a good incentive :D

To get out there and get pics, all too often I put it off for pathetic reasons or I miss the best light - put simply, to stop being lazy in my photography and to become a more serious amateur :D

Think you got it wrong somewhere Min ... it's the model that is supposed to be nude ... camera person can keep their clothes ON ... :D

Not according to this :LOL:

[youtube]C0rKBVDb7f8[/youtube]

On the internet you never know :p

... however the point was the photog (whoever they maybe) does not have to remain clothed, its a principle thing - dont follow it myself but those artistic types amongst you may :D

;)

Sorry Min, I have it on good authority that he 'bats for the other side'.

Ven told me.

:D

Sorry Min, I have it on good authority that he 'bats for the other side'.

Ven told me.

No! No! No!
I wont believe Bruce would share my taste in men, I just wont!!! :shake:
I suggest Min & I track hime down & report back our findings! ;)

My resolutions are similar to Min & W.S...

Ive piled on the pounds over the last few months, thanks to an easy life of working from home, which involves sitting on my butt...and spending my remaining hours here ... err, sitting on my butt, tut!

I also need to start picking up my camera and get said butt out there again, else I might as well sell up & revert to the P&S!

For my New Years resolution I'm looking to finally buy a DSLR, and also to make the motorcycle road trip to Cali and back. (Currently in Wisconsin.)

I'm going to stop drinking. When these 50-odd cans are gone.

I'm going to stop drinking. When these 50-odd cans are gone.

I take it you'll resume drinking tomorrow then :LOL:

I'm going to be more patient and understanding with weekend motorists (and other plonkers) who have no mirrors, no indicators and zero idea of how to drive in traffic.

not...

I'm going to learn to appreciate my company directors who see fit to award themselves 6 figure bonuses while we get a couple of bottles of plonk at Christmas. I'm also gonna try to be more tolerant with chavs that tailgate me when I've got the kids in the back of the car. And oh yes, lose a few pounds as well. I'm with Barclays, so that shouldn't be a problem...

Back