New Zealand's South Island

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few photos from my recent trip to the South Island of New Zealand.

nz1.jpg

nz2.jpg

nz3.jpg

nz4.jpg

Let me know what you think!

There are a lot more, but i won't bore you with them all :LOL:

Last edited:
WOW!
Amazing pictures first one's my favourite, perhaps because it's opening up to something different from the foreground. All good though.

*Jealous* Number 3 is definitely the pick of the bunch here. But 4 really conveys a sense of sheer scale.

I love south island, did you get any of milford sound?

Yes.

nz5.jpg

I have better ones, but that one shows that it was quite wet! I certainly tested out the waterproofness of the 40d + 17-40 (technically the 40d has nothing, but it can take a serious amount of abuse...!).

Last edited:
I'm moving to the North Island of NZ this year. Looks like I'll definitely have to visit the south too, looking at these! Stunning.

Nice set and thanks for ruining my night, stuck in and biz hole like England. (well not all of England just the bad bits)

Yes.

nz5.jpg

I have better ones, but that one shows that it was quite wet! I certainly tested out the waterproofness of the 40d + 17-40 (technically the 40d has nothing, but it can take a serious amount of abuse...!).

lol, I've been there twice. The first time it rained just like this the whole time BUT I got to see dolphins and loads f waterfalls, the 2nd time it was bright and sunny and got a couple of good ones on a really cheap point and shoot

Last one, what a vista.

Was over there last year - cant understand why all those Kiwis want to come over here to London....

great shots, I am from Auckland origanally but not been back for 13 yearrs now :crying: some great scenery on both Island.

Back