Critique Newcastle Quayside Alternative View!!

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a trip up to Newcastle Quayside with @Steelo on Saturday night as he came over from Cumbria for sunset at St Marys.
Unfortunately the Millenium Bridge wasn't lit up so we missed that shot however managed this from the High Level Bridge.
I wanted to get a different view to the one that gets seen every time from this view so set up the camera was looking down the tunnel on the high level but still framed the tyne bridge in one of the 'windows'

40 seconds @ f16 // ISO100 11mm
Canon 550D with Tokina 11-16

Thanks for looking

Nick

I really like the composition & lighting in this shot, the shadows on the walkway help lead the eye in. Nicely caught and distortion well ironed out, especially given all the verticals.

I really like the composition & lighting in this shot, the shadows on the walkway help lead the eye in. Nicely caught and distortion well ironed out, especially given all the verticals.
Cheers :) i tried to make sure i was shooting relatively level as the UWA tokina can distort the verticals prety bad if shot on an angle. I did use lightroom to straighten it out a little bit though :)

I really like this shot,nice composition.:)

Back