nikon 50mm f1.4 af £79....NIKON 85MM 1.4 AND 35MM 2

• Thread starter ditchdigger
  • Start date
Thanks for this......very interesting prices......

Anybody got ant experience of the quality and service of these guys?

Ffordes are excellent, top store and very knowledgeable staff.

Andy

I've used Ffordes several times in the past and can't fault their service. I'd use them again without a second thought.

If you even get a chance to visit them up in Beauly then be prepared to have lighter pockets on the way out.

Last edited:
Thanks for this......very interesting prices......

Anybody got ant experience of the quality and service of these guys?

ive bought several lens and bits from them you can phone and ask for a better description and delivery is quick.

Anybody got any experience of the quality and service of these guys?

Good and bad in equal amounts. You're likely to get a far better/more accurate description from an eBay seller. But Ffordes prices and availability of some interesting gear make them worth a look.

From their website: Various items on this site are displayed with images. These images are intended as guides to aid the description of the item and are not necessarily of the actual item being sold.

Pay by credit card if possible, and take it up with your card issuer if things don't work out.

appologies if i put it in the wrong section

Lame, I can't seem to find it, must've been sold, I'd have snapped it up at that price..

another +1 for ffordes btw. they even took back an item that I bought in error, hassle free.

Yes, I saw that lens last night, said it was noticeably used and a few light marks on the optics so I let it go as i'd rather have mint.

Just out of interest, when some of you buy from these dealers like Ffordes and others do you negotiate for discounts or get post thrown in or what? I tried with another well known company that advertise here and wouldn't budge an inch.

Back