Nikon AF-S 55-300 VR .Anyone used Eglobal or Valuebasket?

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking at buying a Nikon 55-300 VR lens for my other half. I have just got her a pre-loved Nikon D3200 from a fellow member on here and I need a lens to go with it, as her old Sigma wont auto-focus on it. I have been looking on T.P. classifieds and auction sites, but have found 2 on-line outlets selling new ones as cheap or cheaper than second hand ones are fetching.
Has anyone used Eglobal or Value basket.com before. I hope I'm ok asking this question as I can find no rules dictating wether we can discuss non sponsors or not. ( Eglobal advert just popped up above as I am writing this! )
Am I correct in thinking there are 2 versions of this lens,and is there much difference in the 2. Just worried that they might be cheaper as are the older version.

There is only one version of the 55-300 as far as I'm aware, you might be thinking of the 55-200 of which they are a couple of versions.

I bet those suppliers are grey importers, do a search to read more into that and whether you agree with the morals etc. Nikon lenses have a worldwide warranty (lenses only) so you still get that.

Back