Nikon cash back details

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
I've searched the forums re. the Nikon cash back offers and all I can find is a post saying they send a pre-paid visa card which can be used in shops, but it didn't say whether it means specifically camera shops or any shop. I'm undecided whether to try and raise enough cash to get a D7100 for £839 and get the £100 cash back, or wait until a possible D7200 arrives and the D7100 drops accordingly. I've asked before about grey imports and prefer to buy from a UK authorised source.

Can be used anywhere that accepts visa.
If you can afford it I would buy now otherwise you will wait forever. Once the d7200 arrives then it might drop by £100 but you will have already been using it if you purchase now. Likewise it could drop more but that's the chance you take

Mine took 10 days & my wife spent it pretty quickly towards a new sewing machine from Argos :clap:

Where is the cheapest place to buy a Nikon D610 that cashback is available on?

Thanks everybody,
It has answered my question, next question is has anyone seen a D7100 for less than £839 as I'm not quite there yet, actually I am about £70 short but I don't expect to be able to find one that much cheaper. In reply to Darkman, that is the reason I was asking about the price dropping if or when a D7200 arrives. I'm not desparate to change as my D90 is doing all I require, so I don't really need a D7100, I just want one!!

Back