Nikon SB R1C1 and Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG

Name
Ashley
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

I have read about the Nikkor 105 and the Sigma 105 being used with the Nikon SB R1C1.

I have ordered a Sigma 150mm F2.8 and was wondering how the SB R1 C1 flash performed with the Sigma 150.

I am using a Nikon D200.

Perhaps I should say that I opted for the Sigma 150 as I hope to spend some time at the RHS Gardens "Wisley" and do not want to upset them with limited reach.

Comments and examples would be appreciated.

This is the set up I use and it works very well indeed, one of the advantages of the 150 is that it is has internal focusing so the front of the lens doenst move, you should have no problems with it.

2HS_8665.jpg

In the case of the Nikon SB R1C1. What might be the reach of the flash. I ask this as I have no idea of of the capability of such a flash unit.

Help etc.appreciated.

This is the set up I use and it works very well indeed, one of the advantages of the 150 is that it is has internal focusing so the front of the lens doenst move, you should have no problems with it.

2HS_8665.jpg

Flash git!!!!:):):)
bet you wish you had a pound for every time you heard that eh?
i am jealous (obviously)

is this the 1st macro flash kit you have used? or did you start with a cheaper alternative?
if so how do they compare?

only just got my 1st macro lens today (sigma 150) and am now researching which flash kit to get.
cheers

Back