Nikon Z6 ii on E-Infinity

Edit My Images
No
Can E-Infinity be trusted? I want to buy a Nikon Z6 ii and the price on this site is very good.

A number of members here have bought from them without issues.

I've bought quite a few times from them, never had any issues, but also never had cause to use their customer services.

Yes they can.
I have bought a few items from them, most recently a Sigma lens (in the last month).
Have a look also at Panamoz - might be a bit dearer but their warranty is 3 years. I had to make a warranty claim on a lens from them and their response to the claim was nothing short of brilliant.

yes but they are grey market goods and you may as well spend abit more and buy from panamoz to get 2 years more warranty which can be needed because these things can get faults

yes but they are grey market goods and you may as well spend abit more and buy from panamoz to get 2 years more warranty which can be needed because these things can get faults
Nikon z6 ii is £1650 at Panamoz and £1449 at E-Infinity, I'm not sure it's worth spending an extra £200 at panamoz to for two year more warranty

Nikon z6 ii is £1650 at Panamoz and £1449 at E-Infinity, I'm not sure it's worth spending an extra £200 at panamoz to for two year more warranty

its your choice of course, that is just my opinion. panamoz ones are easier to sell and get better used price within that 36 month period also since you transfer the warranty.

if you plan on keeping it for more than 3 years and accept the risk then save the 200 for a lens or memory card etc

My sons arrived yesterday and he is very happy with camera and the service received.

E Infin are fine. I think the advice on Panamoz and warranties on here is fine.

Remember - if you buy from a UK retailer you only get 1yr. So Einfin are just doing no worse or better there - but Panamoz are.

Whats the £200 difference worth to you.

Back