Nissan 200sx............again

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I wanted to try out a few new locations for some photo's so off I went this afternoon and I've ended up with these.

I also got to try out my expo disc and its a brilliant little bit of kit, I haven't had to adjust the white balance in any of these.

I didn't really spend long at each location but I'm pretty happy with the results.

3477042997_6e7b50fa83_o.jpg

3477849484_75926a3c3f_o.jpg

3477848110_47ee036006_o.jpg

3477846738_55ed1f9954_o.jpg

I was lazy and didnt clone them out :(, glad you like the colours. The pics don't look too dark do they? That used to be one of my main problems.

Interesting new design of blue tailpipe in #2 Dal :LOL: but yeah I can see the potential in some of these places. Just watch for distractions, I'm sure you will.

Hi Dal, where were these taken?

No.2 is really nice. I wonder how No.2 and No.3 would look with a polariser?

Fantastic shots!! So clear with great colours :clap: Awesome!!
Thanks Matt

I like the last one, the reflection of the horizon is perfect.
Thanks, I'm glad knowones noticed the dent I cloned out on that shot lol.

Interesting new design of blue tailpipe in #2 Dal :LOL: but yeah I can see the potential in some of these places. Just watch for distractions, I'm sure you will.
It's the latest rage, you not seen them before lol. I must admit there are some very odd trends in japan with exhaust pipes.

I wanted to step outside my usual scene of a car park hence why I tried these. I think getting the right location is one of the hardest things to do. I'm watching out for more and more stuff everytime I do a shoot so I can only hope that I can get better.

Hi Dal, where were these taken?

No.2 is really nice. I wonder how No.2 and No.3 would look with a polariser?
Hey Martin, these were taken in lakeside, near that food bus where the lorries park. There's loads of industrial buildings there so lots of places to try out.

I think they'd look alot better with a polariser, I should buy one really lol.

Back