Normal service resumed

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Thats better, no more of those namby pamby landscapes :LOL: Think this could be my favourite shot from the day.

ML1W4728.jpg

Hmm. And where exactly do you intend to land???

ML1W4306.jpg

Ta Diego, had to feel sorry for this lad. Six years old, second race and got lapped at least three times

ML1W5111.jpg

and this was the culprit :D

ML1W5114.jpg

Not everyone had an engine ;)

ML1W4429.jpg

Those little guys just look sooooo tiny. Great shots, as always :)
They are, I keep meaning to take a perspective shot to let you see just how small they are. They're also totally fearless :wacky:

They love getting their photos too, everyone else ignores them :(

Last but not least (won't post any more, promise) these were commissioned before hand by mums proud of their sons :) Actually, it was more a case of, "I want prints, make sure you get some good pictures today". Scary these mums. :eek:

Edit: I'm not saying these are good, there are loads of flaws in them, but they're the best I got of their beloveds ;)

ML1W3372.jpg

ML1W3542.jpg

ML1W4512.jpg

ML1W3796.jpg

ML1W4004.jpg

ML1W4264.jpg

ML1W4929.jpg

Thats better, no more of those namby pamby landscapes :LOL:

:LOL: .. You owe me a keyboard now after that remark dod..:D Bloody tea all over..:LOL:

You are like myself dod, Can't beat a selection of action shots and excecuted in your usual fashion mate. Excellent shots all of them..(y)

That first shot is near perfect Doddy. I can only give you 7/10 though for the second one for not framing more space on the left. :LOL:

These are excellent, I think I may have to visit one of these event myself sometime.

Thanks for the comments guys

I can only give you 7/10 though for the second one for not framing more space on the left. :LOL:
LOL. not easy to frame when you're jumping sideways :LOL: Not kidding either, he was just a tiny bit closer that I like. ;)

excellent as always George

Hehe I'd like to try my hand at something like this one day.

If I lived nearer dod I'd have stalked him and joined him on a jolly before now :D

Of the most recent posts, they're all excellent, but number 4 does it for me (#800 through the air), as does the one below it Jack/#22. Its tack sharp where it should be, there's just enough blur on the tyre to depict motion...spot on mate :)

Back