1copy.jpg

2copy.jpg

3copy.jpg

4copy.jpg

8copy.jpg

9copy.jpg

10copy.jpg

Nice! Some familiar bikes there I think :D

Always wanted to go to the NW200... oh well, another year!

Think my pick there is the sixth pic of Rutter. The colours work nicely in that light.

Tell you what, he was in a really bad mood Sunday night at Brands... he's always come across to me as quite a nice guy but I saw him heading over to his motorhome in the paddock and telling some fans to poke off....

Tell you what, he was in a really bad mood Sunday night at Brands... he's always come across to me as quite a nice guy but I saw him heading over to his motorhome in the paddock and telling some fans to poke off....

I think there's a huge amount of pressure on "The Blade" what with his sponsor being the main sponsor of the NW200. He's expected to perform and that can't be easy when your "boss" is Mr KENNEDY.

He was pretty sheepish in interviews on the NW200 coverage last night after the SBK practice.

Think you need to be a bit media/public savvy though to be successful... I don't think it does any favours to anyone involved (rider/team/sponsors/manufacturers) if you come across as a miserable b*****d.

The man who is absolutely #1 at dealing with this aspect is Toseland, he's had some serious PR advice and taken it all on board even with the pressure of last year and the even greater pressure of this year.

OK, my skills are nowhere near as good as yours, but here are my attempts, I am new to this whole DSLR business so please be nice to me :d

NW20010copy.jpg

NW20011copy.jpg

NW20014copy.jpg

NW20015copy.jpg

NW2002copy.jpg

NW20019copy.jpg

NW20017copy.jpg

NW20016copy.jpg

NW2003copy.jpg

NW20023copy.jpg

Brian,

Those are 100% bang on, love it!

The man of the meeting as far as I was concerned
michael_dunlop.jpg

michael_dunlop_podium.jpg

some nice pictures there from everyone,i never managed to race the northwest,which was a shame.fantastic picture of robert, i raced against him at scarbourgh along time ago ,very nice man.very sad to see him go indeed.

Back