Critique Norwegian bridge

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Not posted any images for quite a while as been trying to improve my PSE 11 skills, conversion to B&W and having a go at slide shows with music - amongst other things:)

So here is a jpeg image that I took on a compact Casio about 4 years ago, converted to B&W using a different method to my usual - but still one that I haven't yet fully got to grips with

4041-1397848939-d54b445abd18150110fcc20ed3f157ce.jpg

All constructive comments and criticisms welcome.

Thanks - I am currently working hard - ie spending quite a bit of time - on trying to improve my conversions to B&W. I aspire to the high standards frequently found on

http://www.digitalmonochromeforum.co.uk/forum.php

but am still very much getting there - although I feel that I am at least moving in the right direction:)

Thanks for sharing the link to that forum, I'd never heard of it before. I too enjoy having a play with B&W conversions, but rarely venture outside of the presets available in Silver Efex Pro. Just don't know enough about it to take charge myself, but I shall have a gander at that forum (y)

Thanks for sharing the link to that forum, I'd never heard of it before. I too enjoy having a play with B&W conversions, but rarely venture outside of the presets available in Silver Efex Pro. Just don't know enough about it to take charge myself, but I shall have a gander at that forum (y)

I have the same forum name on there and if you have a look you will find the same image - and they have a lot to say on it - which is fine. As I say the standards are very high on there, so when (if:)) you get one that receives a lot of praise then you know you have arrived:) (which I haven't:) yet :))

(Maybe I should enter this post in a competition for the posting with the most smileys per letter:):))

Back