November Watersports

Edit My Images
No
I was freezing don't know how these chaps felt :( !!
Scottish Riveria Barassie Shore Troon.
3063359267_c044bec7d8.jpg

3063362953_32e4ccaec8.jpg

3063364091_05f58bcb1b.jpg

3063366455_2599117069.jpg

3064207020_7ff5b80292.jpg

Thanks for Looking..

love 2 & 5. grest detail and a WOW factor

2,3,5 - cracking shots in a great set! Would love to see them bigger!!

#1 - It's a bit "guy in the sky" he could be 2ft off the water or 20ft, there is no reference.
#2 - This is probably my favourite of the set, he is well powered up and I also like the spray and background.
#3 - Is an ass shot and you can't see how high he is from where he took off, I do like the spray trail though.
#4 - I like how this one shows the speed, again the spray helps this, however the kite looks to be powered down, as if he is about to stop.
#5 - Good because it has captured the action, however the hoirzon is off and and he is centered, nothing that couldn't be fixed with the crop tool though.

#1 - It's a bit "guy in the sky" he could be 2ft off the water or 20ft, there is no reference.
#2 - This is probably my favourite of the set, he is well powered up and I also like the spray and background.
#3 - Is an ass shot and you can't see how high he is from where he took off, I do like the spray trail though.
#4 - I like how this one shows the speed, again the spray helps this, however the kite looks to be powered down, as if he is about to stop.
#5 - Good because it has captured the action, however the hoirzon is off and and he is centered, nothing that couldn't be fixed with the crop tool though.

Thanks for the comments.. I was down again this afternoon, lots of sailors and surfers light was rubbish. Tried to incorporate some of your comments..\ No luck though..

Thanks for the rest of the comments.. may have to move to warmer climes to improve..

Back