• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are the entries that were submitted into the challenge this year. All the photos were taken with a one use camera, often known as a disposable. So no bells or whistles, in fact not much more that a little bit of glass, plastic and some film. We need your votes to decide who wins the glorious title of forum numpty this year please!!

Here is the original thread for posting your best picture

This thread contains the original discussion

A Few more photos that were not entered into the actual comp.

So, on with the poll, multiple choice and you have a week to vote.

Last edited:
15331175517_7d71f0ffa5_o.jpg

9 entries, but voting is on post number, of which there are 10, no photo in opening post ;)

Senior moment on my part :) I didn't spot there wasn't a #1

Reactions: Yv
Well that's your lot folks!! The votes are in and we have our winner.

So, in first place, and this is getting a bit repetitive now I have to say, is last years winner, the most amazing numpty we know, @RaglanSurf :banana:

image.png

In a very closely fought 2nd place, ergo the marginally less numptified @Pookeyhead :clap:

image.png

And in 3rd place, barely a numpty at all, though I know some would beg to differ, is @Nikon_Nick :wave:

image.png

HUGE thanks to you all for taking part, I hope you enjoyed the challenge, the funny looks from passers by, the ridicule at your equipment... :D Seriously though, thanks everyone, and Nick I will be in touch to get some details from you ref the small prize. We do expect pictures when you receive it ;)

Well done. The Redbird was a nice touch :)

Congratulations to @RaglanSurf - two-time Forum Numpty :)

Close run thing with your shot @Pookeyhead - shame about that damned hair - not enough to spoil the shot IMO, but still a pain.

And if anything sums up my usual trips to the coast in the UK it would have to be your shot @Nikon_Nick

And, to everyone who entered - well done, and my personal thanks for IMO one of the more interesting photo-challenges on this forum - Its great to show that a good picture isn't dictated by the camera, but by the photographer - something that certain members of this forum could do well to embrace.

:Dwell done Nick, I knew you were a two-time eejit.

Thanks folks I'm really chuffed, as if being official forum idiot wasn't a big enough honour but to be voted forum numpty as well is beyond my wildest dreams.

Thanks again to Yv for taking the time to run the challenge again this year and well done to all the other entrants. I actually found it much harder this time, I think using the redscale camera was more tricky than I anticipated, I've got a roll of shots that were mostly unusable.

Thanks all. Congrats to Nick, yours was always the winner for me. Congrats to David also.

Congratulations to the top three, great images and something to aspire to for next time, although I think I would be hard pushed to get anywhere near the standard of @RaglanSurf 's fantastic winning image.:clap:

Thanks all. Congrats to Nick, yours was always the winner for me. Congrats to David also.

Congratulations to the top three, great images and something to aspire to for next time, although I think I would be hard pushed to get anywhere near the standard of @RaglanSurf 's fantastic winning image.:clap:

Thanks, I really hope there is another one next year, my idiocy knows no bounds :D

A parcel arrived this morning and I'd just like to say thanks for the prize, the perfect gift for a numpty. Once I've had a chance to make it I'll put some pics up of the build and the results.

Just in case anybody's is wondering it's one of these 01_recesky-camera-assembled_1.jpg

A parcel arrived this morning and I'd just like to say thanks for the prize, the perfect gift for a numpty. Once I've had a chance to make it I'll put some pics up of the build and the results.

Just in case anybody's is wondering it's one of these 01_recesky-camera-assembled_1.jpg

I'm still fighting the urge to go get myself one of them... look forward to the build-thread ;)

Back