Numpty Behind the Lens - Competition Thread - post your fav photo

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
So, this is the thread to post your one favourite photo on, the one that will be be decided, via member vote, as this years winning entry in the one use camera challenge.

So come on, lets see your best shot! :D

(For those interested in the full results of the challenge, the main photosharing thread is here)

Last edited:
iENwiua.jpg

That sodding hair!!!

I've vowed not to digitally alter any of these though... other than making sure there are no gaps at either end of the histogram.

Rollei Redbird, processed by Tesco and scanned using a Nikon Coolscan 9000, crap left on the negs by the Tesco operative removed by me in LR5, everything else is as it came out of the camera.

Rollei Redbird 16 by Raglansurf, on Flickr

Weren't you supposed to have shot these within the time period set by the competition? Stuff in here by people that didn't take part in that, so... bit confused :)

Thanks for the reminder forgot all about this Yv, not a great shot but the best I have I'm afraid.

Some cracking shots, there's are a couple that I think are fab!

View attachment 24466

Last edited:
When I click on that, it logs me out.. LOL

Nope.. tried creeping up on it really quietly... that doesn't work either :)

Same thing.

I've sorted it now.. kind of. It was a Firefox security setting. As it's a HTTPS secure website, some elements of the page were not secure apparently. Just switched off blocking. However.. now I can only view Talk Photography on a normal www unsecured web page. Weird.

Back