Nurburgring 24h

Name
Left TalkPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, covered my first ever 24h race last weekend. It was absolutely incredible, I can't wait to go back to this wonderful circuit again next year.

RsiBkAD.jpg

xO7OiyP.jpg

iaD5Rl4.jpg

XvsDE3P.jpg

dvXg2XG.jpg

Abs2r1M.jpg

Yo8U1cv.jpg

Y3dZypz.jpg

That is some quality work. Absolutely love the styling of these, the colours are all perfectly in harmony and they all work together well despite not necessarily sharing the same processing style. Very nice indeed, would love to see some more.

A great set of images, all 1st class but the timing of the first one to get air under the wheels with a great pan .:clap:

A cracking set of images..have just looked at the rest on your web site..in the blog section and some of them are I think even better.

Thanks everyone.

That is some quality work. Absolutely love the styling of these, the colours are all perfectly in harmony and they all work together well despite not necessarily sharing the same processing style. Very nice indeed, would love to see some more.

Thanks! I've uploaded quite a few more in my blog post: http://tomloomes.com/2014/06/twenty-four/

Great set, can't fault any of them, but particularly liking the warm light in number 10 and 11

Cheers James, those are some of my favourite of the whole event too.

What a set! But especially love the atmosphere in number 9!

Brilliant. As others have said, they really capture the feel and atmosphere of the event. Nurburgring has such a unique look in photos, all misty and eerie.

#1 and #9 are my favourites from the bunch, but I'd quite happily have any of them hung on my wall.

Simply epic Tom, utterly epic.

Outstanding set, Tom. I really do love the paddock stuff and think this is what sets the 24hr races apart.

Epic photos. Really want to goto this one year at the 'Ring. Some nice shots of Mr Gran Turismo himself too!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Outstanding set, Tom. I really do love the paddock stuff and think this is what sets the 24hr races apart.

Cheers David! I loved working the N24 pit lane. Sure it's busy but it's a brilliant place to be, especially at night.

Back