O2 From Waterlevel

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is another version of my Pano of the O2, this time it is taken from water level.

As another member point out there may be a little distortion in the image, this is due to all my panos being hand held.

original.jpg

Here is a link to the large version

Hope you like..

Regards

Nigel.

I like this as well but it could with about a 1 degree rotation clockwise imo.

Very nice Nigel.

Many thanks Tiler.

i really like this Nigel :)

Cheers Andy

very nice mate, if it was mine i would crop an inch and a half of the right hand side, a great shot none the less

Thanks for the comments Peter, will have another look later on to see what can be done.

I like this as well but it could with about a 1 degree rotation clockwise imo.

Colin, Cheers for the comments, I did think that when I first edited the image but when I corrected it, it just looked wrong, I think it is caused by being on the bend in the river. When I corrected the buildings looked off.

Very nice indeed Nigel! Agree with Colin on the rotation though :)

John, thanks for the comments, I will have another got but it did scream at me when I tried it during editing, all the uprights were off when i corrected it for the river....

Absolutely brilliant, the sunshine, the water and the towers to the right make this a really nice panoramic image.

Thanks for the comments JPS.

Regards

Nigel

Thats nice Nigel, looks like a great big alien spaceship landed in the form of a Sea Mine... :D

I like it, love the skyline and sunset.. (y)

i like the curvature in the sky ,it draws you into the picture very nice pano nigel (y)

Back