Ocean Village at night

Hi some lovely colours are nice reflections but I would have planned left and dropped down a little because the right hand side contains no real interest for this night photograph.

Cheers.

Hi some lovely colours are nice reflections but I would have planned left and dropped down a little because the right hand side contains no real interest for this night photograph.

Cheers.

i did crop the left side of as it contains a bin and railings so thought it would look better without it, i will see if i still have the original and upload it and see if anyone can recommend what to do

i did crop the left side of as it contains a bin and railings so thought it would look better without it, i will see if i still have the original and upload it and see if anyone can recommend what to do

Ah, blooming urban detritus. Looking closer I can see foliage in the LH side.

Lookingforwardtotheorigional.

Cheers.

For some reason it seems i deleted it from the memory card.
i think i must have done it by mistake when i updated the firmware in my nikon earlier

i like the shot but maybe lighten the dark boat on the RHS give it some purpose. also id like to have seen the horizon line a little higher. less sky and more water that way you get more colour in the shot also.

Back