October Sunrise

i'm no expert but the post on the right and left of the track and some of the fence has funny looking highlights and don't look right

i'm no expert but the post on the right and left of the track and some of the fence has funny looking highlights and don't look right
Not just limited to the fence area either, look at the horizon on the left hand side by the cross like structure.

Geoff, did you dodge and burn and bit too enthusiastically?

Thanks Yv for the deletions, and thanks npink and Neil, --Due to the misty morning this was a very thin quite a bland to start image and I have worked a lot with d&b to bring a bold lead in to the picture as this is what I wanted to achieve, not to everyone's taste I accept.
I really appreciate your feedback, thank you all very much,

Geoff

It looks like it would be a nice, well composed image but the processing is extremely heavy handed.

I can only agree with others' assessment of the first image.

The second is a better effort, but there's still something off in the fence pp.

To me it all seems to be OOF? what was your setting for the shot?
actually there is a bit in the centre of the road which looks in focus!

Are these HDR pics? I've seen similar issues when using VR active with my Nikon.
Hi Paul, Thanks for your feedback, --No not HDR, all worked with PS layers and D&B, Its just how I like to do things, but it seems that what I do is not "Pure" enough for this forum, no disrespect to you at all my friend. Thanks again for your feedback, its very much appreciated,

Geoff

If you like it that's all that matters mate. That's what drives us to do what we do, for self pleasure. If others like it that's a bonus, if some don't you haven't lost nowt cos you never had it ;)

Back